UVPoxy is a professional quality, high-performance epoxy system that’s UV stable and produces a high build crystal clear finish. It is an ideal solution for woodworkers, artists, and craftspeople, and is perfect for coating, bonding, and more.
Developed for commercial-grade applications, UVPoxy resists yellowing, fading, and cracking. This epoxy is extremely durable, capable of withstanding heavy us. UVPoxy is self-leveling, and can easily be built up in 1/4” layers to any desired thickness.
- Ideal for countertop and table top covering
- Can be poured up to 1/4"
- Crystal clear UV resistant finish
- Extremely durable and impact resistant
- Easy to use & low odour
- Cures 100% solids
Combine both liquid pigments and metallic pigments to create unique design.
UVPoxy is a covering resin, to be applied in layers up to 1/4". If you are looking to pour thicker and in a mold, please see the FlowCast listing.
Read this before using the kit
Check to make sure the resin (part A) is CRYSTAL CLEAR.
If it is - go ahead and mix.
The resin is NOT clear? DO NOT MIX!
Occasionally, resin (part A) can build up crystallization and/or gel, which makes the resin cloudy. It's a normal phenomenon in bio-based resin. Don’t worry, there’s an easy fix! Heat up the resin to make it clear and liquid again.
1. Put the whole jug into a hot water tub until the resin reaches 50°C (122°F). You'll know you've reach that point when the resin is back to a crystal clear and liquid state.
2. Allow the product too cool to room temperature before mixing. The warmer the resin, the shorter the working time.
If the resin (part A) is stored in a cool environment, it might crystallize, become thick. Put the container in a hot water tub until the resin temperature reach 25-27°C (77-80°F) and/or a liquid state before you mix it.